We will make sure you beat the competition, do not overpay, stick to your budget, and protect your home deposits and hard-earned money!
We have established partnerships with all the NEW CONSTRUCTION Builders and have access to every resale home currently on the market!
We will always put your goals first and have developed a strategy to help you achieve your Real Estate Goal, on your time-frame and on your budget!
1. Schedule a Strategy Meeting to discuss your ideal property and analyze your specific goals, wants, needs and budget.
2. We will Assist you in calculating your expected monthly payments based on your overall budget.
3. Identify mortgage lenders that are a good fit and help guide you to get pre-approved for a mortgage.
4. Set up a custom home search according to your budget and criteria.
5. Search off Market Property Databases to identify property options that other buyers won’t know about.
6. Notify you of Coming Soon Listings.
7. Provide private tours of any homes that fit your needs and budget.
8. Conduct Price Target Research to make sure you don’t overpay.
9. Structure the offer to make sure you Win the Negotiation.
10. Provide you a contract calendar with important dates and terms from the contract.
11. Arrange a home inspection, be there with you at the inspection and review the report with you and the inspector.
12. Ensure your loan process is operating smoothly and on time to protect your deposit and purchase.
13. Deliver the keys and be with you at closing – Congratulations!
DID YOU KNOW The new construction salespeople work for the builder and NOT YOU?!
The Salesperson at the Model Center represents the builder’s interests, NOT YOURS!
It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that you have your own Realtor to represent you and negotiate on your behalf with the builder!
The builders are trying to build as many homes as possible at any given time so it is imperative that you have your own realtor to ensure that your home gets the attention it needs!
-Make sure construction progress is on time.
-Coordinate with the project manager throughout the build.
-Conduct construction site visits to make sure the contractors are keeping the site clean and orderly.
-Coordinate Inspections with professional home inspectors and the builder.
-Ensure your Home Loan is progressing on schedule to coordinate with the build out time of your home.
-Conduct multiple home site visits with you to address any defects or construction concerns.
-Ensure any construction defects or concerns are addressed and completed by the builder BEFORE CLOSING.
-Be your liaison and trusted advisor that represents you throughout the build and buy process to the builder's representatives.
1. What sets you apart from other builders in the area?
2. How long does it normally take you to build a home of this size?
3. How and when can I make changes or upgrades before and during construction?
4. Will our construction agreement include a complete list of detailed specifications and allowances?
5. Does the community have a homeowner’s association? If so, what are its rules and fees?
6. How and when will the final price for my home be determined?
7. How often and when will I have access to the home during construction?
8. What’s your process for quality inspection during construction and at final walk through?
9. What type of warranty do you offer?
10. How will you handle our deposit if we decide to cancel the contract before and/or after construction starts?